Nashville Child and Family Wellness Center provides
high-quality assessments and evidenced-based treatments across a wide spectrum of health & wellness issues for children, adolescents, and adults:
OCD & Related disorders
Autism spectrum disorder
Speech and Language difficulties
Our team of collaborating multidisciplinary professionals includes:
Psychiatrists and nurse practitioners
Speech language pathologists
In addition, our team works closely with community resources, including primary care doctors, school personnel, educational consultants, occupational therapists, and other mental health professionals. When experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, individuals and families often find themselves traveling to multiple locations to see different providers, repeating much of the same information to each provider, bearing the burden of coordinating care, and oftentimes giving up because the process feels too overwhelming.
It is uncommon to find multidisciplinary providers in one office setting where individuals and families can easily receive collaborative care and the convenience of centralized services.
How Our Integrated Process Works:
- Intake and assessment of clients’ presenting needs
- NCFWC team collaborates on developing a customized plan
- Plan presented to client with specific goals and timeline reviewed and mutually agreed upon
- Treatment and wellness plan implemented with client, NCFWC team, family, and community providers or school as needed
- Client and NCFWC team collaborate to monitor progress and accomplish client’s goals and desired outcomes in a timely fashion
NCFWC providers are committed to providing the most efficient and high quality mental health treatment, enabling clients to reach their goals and lead more enjoyable, fulfilling lives.